A very effective Arishta in the treatment of Skin disorders specially Ekakushta is Khadirarishta. Khadira, Bakuchi, Devadaru, Daruharidra, Haridra etc. are all known for their use in Twacha Vikar (Kushta). ‘Khadira’ is a potent Krumighna and Kandughna dravya.
Guarantee Safe Checkout
Dhootapapeshwar Khadirarishta is the most efficient medicine fighting against pimples on the skin.
Khadirarishta is usually used in the treatment of anemia. It reduces the sign of hepatitis and fatty liver disease. Defend the liver from the toxic outcome of alcohol and free radicals. Improves the functions of the organ and protects it from free radicals by acting as a strong antioxidant. Thwart the cancer-supporting processes
- Khadirarishta is a best Antipruritic which is widely used for all skin disease, blood disorder, intestinal worms, splenomegaly, urticaria , gout, herpes, wounds, tumors, etc.
- Khadira is a potent Krumighna and Kandughna dravya. It also helps to improve digestion power by absorbing nutrients from the intestine.
- It is particularly useful for the patients suffering from the early stages of liver disorders. It can help in reducing the symptoms of hepatitis and fatty liver disease. It protects the liver from the toxic effect of alcohol and free radicals, thus preventing the development of cirrhosis and liver carcinoma.
- 2-4tsp (10-20ml) twice a day with equal quantity of lukewarm water or as directed by the Physician.
- Each 10ml contains Khadira 1.085gm, Devadaru 1.085gm, Bakuchi 0.260gm, Daruharidra 0.434gm, Haritaki 0.434gm, Bibhitaka 0.434gm, Amalaki 0.434gm, Dhataki 0.434gm, Kankola 0.022gm, Nagakeshar 0.022gm, Jatiphala 0.022gm, Lavanga 0.022gm, Ela (Sookshma) 0.022gm, Tvak 0.022gm, Tvakpatra 0.022gm, Pippali 0.087gm, Madhu 4.340gm, Sharkara 2.170gm
- Granthi, Gulma, Krumi, Pleehodara, Pandu, Mahakushtha, Hrudroga, Kasa, Shwasa
*The information on this page should not be used as substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.