Dhootapapeshwar Swayambhuva Guggul
Swayambhuva Guggul (Svayambhuva Guggulu) has potent antipruritic, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory actions. It is the drug of choice in many skin diseases including vitiligo, leucoderma, weeping eczema, skin infections, pruritus, skin abscess, fistula, and diabetic ulcers and carbuncles.
Guarantee Safe Checkout
- It reduces itching, abnormal fluid secretions (weeping skin), and pus formation.
- It clears skin infections and restores the natural color of the skin.
- 2 to 4 tablets 2-3 times a day with Gomootra, Honey or lukewarm water
Bakuchi 5 parts,Dantimoola 1 part,Shuddha Shilajit 5 parts,Musta 1 part,Vidanga 1 part,Mundi 2 parts,Loha Bhasma 2 parts,Haridra 1 part,Kutajtwak 1 part,Haritaki 1 part,Nimba 1 part,Amalaki 1 part,Chitrak 1 part,Bibhitak 1 part,Aragwadh 1 part,Khadir 1 part,Karanjapatra 1 part,Guduchi 1 part,Nishottar 1 part,Suvarnamakshik Bhasma 3 parts,Gomootra Vishesh Shodhit Guggul 10 parts
- Shwitra, Other Chronic Skin Disorders, Itching, Mukhadushika (Acne), Ekakushtha, Prameha, Vrana, Vatarakta, Madhumehajanya Kshudrakushtha, Pama
- Special precaution – Administration strictly under medical supervision in persons with Pittaprakruti and Pittavikar due to presence of Ushna Veeryatmaka Bakuchi