Divya – Kanchnar Guggul
Kanchnar Guggul is an Ayurvedic product manufactured by a leading brand of India, Patanjali. It is a combination of a lot of herbal products and is used to treat different biological problems. Different herb extracts are used and mixed together in different quantities to make each capsule of Kanchnar Guggul which are highly effective and useful in treating kidney problems like stones and tumors and several others.
Guarantee Safe Checkout
- Patanjali Kanchnar Guggul has many uses for people dealing with different problems of kidney or tumors or other infections. These tablets are very helpful in treating various problems like kidney stones and other tumors of the body. These are also recommended by healthcare practitioners to those dealing with neck goitre.
- This is not all, Patanjali Divya Kanchnar Guggul is also recommended to those dealing with certain skin problems too. These are recommended with some other herbal medicines. Kanchnar Guggul tablets are also prescribed by Ayurvedic practitioners to those having some sort of UTI or Urinary Tract Infection. These can also help with nose infection like Sinus or to treat a wound fast.
- Having so many Benefits: , definitely Patanjali Kanchnar Guggul works as a gem of Ayurveda. This should definitely be looked for if one prefers Ayurvedic medicines over its alternates.
- Though it is always suggested that one should discuss with one’s healthcare provider before taking any medicine even if it is herbal; however generally Patanjali Kanchnar Guggul is recommended to be taken twice daily. One can take two tablets of Kanchnar Guggul two times in a day with warm water or milk, one hour after food.
- One should not have eaten raw onions or garlic atleast half an hour before and after taking any Ayurvedic medicine. Infact, one should avoid these two in raw form while undergoing an Ayurvedic treatment. Also, ayurvedic medicines are best taken with milk or normal water. They should never be taken with cold water or any other beverage.
- Kanchanar – Boehinia variegata, Shunthi – Zingiber officinale, Maricha – Piper nigrum, Pippali – Piper longum
- Haritaki – Terminalia chebula, Vibhitaki – Terminalia bellerica,Amalaki – Embelica officinalis, Varuna – Crataeva nurvala,
- Tej Patra – Cinnamomum tamala,
- Elaichi – Elletaria cardemomum, Dalchini – Cinnamomum zeylanicum, Suddha Guggulu – Commiphora mukul